Technology is just a tool.
It should enhance people and process to improves operations
Professional Control System Engineering, Integration and Cybersecurity
Water & Wastewater
Over 100 Years of Combined Experience
Project sizes range from thousands to millions of dollars and days to years long engagements.
We begin by building trust
Few systems and processes affect your business as intimately as automation and cybersecurity. Luminary understands that for us to do our job to the best of our abilities, we must first gain the trust of our client’s personnel. Many of the secrets in your operation are known by the maintenance and operators that use the systems every day.
We engage with your organization to understand its culture, policies, standards, procedures, and staffing, which allows us to better understand your needs, and gain trust. We build on this trust to influence culture and ease the adoption of new technologies and processes.
We believe in the appropriate level of technology for the problem at hand. Ultimately, technology must enhance operational effectiveness.
Automation is just a tool that should justify itself. It is used to drive out costs from the operation through reductions in energy and chemicals. It can be enhanced to optimize your processes and defer capital spends. With appropriate data mining, it can increase reliability and improve decision making.
and IT Network
Luminary Automation, Cybersecurity and Engineering develops comprehensive solutions to complex challenges. We combine unbiased control system platform expertise and process knowledge with competence in best practices to deliver reliable, secure, cost-effective solutions.
- Automation Technology Best Practices
- Delivers Best-in-Class Cybersecurity
- Offers Risk Identification and Mitigation Methodologies
- Drives Optimization of Processes to Reduce Costs
- Supports Data and Cybersecurity Governance Initiatives
- Strengthens Partnership between Departments
- Facilitates Knowledge Transfer for Long-Term Stability
- Optimizes the Size and Timing of Capital Investment
- Minimize Costs of Ongoing Asset Operations
- Identify Strategic and Tactical value across Automation Lifecycle